Calcium Deficiency Corrector
GREEN CALCIO LIQUID is a corrector for calcium deficiency which is mixed with lignosulphates and presented as a highly concentrated liquid solution. It is specially formulated in order to be able to deal with all signs of lack, whether it is applied directly to the soil or by foliar spraying of citrus fruit trees, stone and seed bearing fruit trees, Horticultural products, vines, as well as any other affected crop. The contribution of calcium is essential to the majority of crops given the fact that it is very important with regard to both plant growth and nutrition. calcium is the essential constituent of plant cell walls which can only be supplied through the sap from the xylem. It plays a critical metabolic role in the elimination of carbohydrates and in the neutralization of cell wall acids.
Dose and Applications
- Horticultural crops: 200-400 cm3/hl – 150-300 in greenhouse.
- Citrus and fruit trees: 300-500 cm3/hl and a consume of 6-10 L/ha, from the fruit set to one week before the harvest.
- Strawberry: 400-700 cm3/hl and a consume of 5-7 L/ha, 2-3 applications.
- Broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, endive and lettuce: 300-350 cm3/hl and a consume of 3/5 L/ha. 4-6 applications before the formation of the heart.
- Celery and chicory: 350-500 cm3/hl and a consume of 3/5-5 L/ha. In celery, apply 5-9 weeks before the harvest.
- vineyard: 10 L/ha, from grain of 2 mm, every 15 days.
Application by Fetirrigation:
- Horticultural crops: 12-16 L/ha during all the cycle, especially when there is a high vegetative activity.
- Citrus and fruit trees: 15-25 L/ha from the fruit set to one week before the harvest.
AVOID THE INGESTION AND THE DIRECT CONTACT WITH SKIN, EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES. IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL CONTACT, WASH WITH ABUNDANT WATER FOR 15 MINUTES.
Compatibilities and warnings:
CORTE CALCIO is compatible with most of the fertilizers and phytosanitary normally used, being advisable not to mix with solutions very acid (pH<3).
Maintain far from the reach of the children.
Maintain far from foods, drinks and animal feed.
Store preferably between 5 and 35 0c.
1 l. , 5 l. , 20 l. and 230 l. containers.